ICO WHO CC “TOBACCO CONTROL SEMINAR” BY DR. RAMÍREZ (JUNE 14, 2016)
Tobacco Control Seminars
Tobacco Control Unit – Institut Català d’Oncologia | WHO Collaborating Center on Tobacco Control
We are glad to announce a new Tobacco Control Seminar, organized by the Tobacco Control Unit/ WHO Collaborating Center on Tobacco Control. Seminars are aimed at introducing challenging topics and on-going research on tobacco control by national and international experts in a friendly environment.
The Seminars are open to professionals and students in the wide field of tobacco control. If you are planning to attend, please inform us by filling this online form.
- Date: June 14, 206 (12:00 h. – 13:00 h.)
- Title: Thirdhand smoke: a new pathway of passive smoking exposure
- Presenter: Dr. Noelia Ramírez, Metabolomics Platform, Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Tarragona, Spain)
- Location: ICO L’Hospitalet, “Duran” classroom (Floor 1) (How to get ICO)
- Language: English/Spanish
Seminar announcement in PDF (Dr. Ramírez)